Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Weekend Fun

Because Easter is this weekend, my parents are flying out from Chicago to spend the weekend with me in San Francisco. On Friday, we're going to Maya, a modern Mexican restaurant with great food and drinks. I have been to Maya multiple times (three times in SF and twice in NYC) and it never disappoints. On Saturday, we are going to Poggio, an Italian restaurant in Sausalito. I've never been there before, but my dad claims that it is his favorite restaurant on the West Coast. For Easter Sunday dinner, we will be going to Left Bank, a French brasserie in Santana Row, just a ten minute drive from campus. It should be a great weekend, full of delicious meals! I'll be sure to comment on these awesome dinners this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment