Friday, April 22, 2011

Off-Campus Dining

A visit from the parents is a great opportunity to eat off campus. This weekend my parents and I are staying in San Francisco to celebrate Easter. It's the first time I've seen them since Christmas, so we're making this weekend egg-stra special! Tonight (Friday) we are eating at Maya, a modern Mexican restaurant that has great ceviche. I've been to the Maya in San Francisco as well as the Maya in New York City, both of which are amazing. Tomorrow we are eating in Sausalito at Poggio, a restaurant that my dad constantly raves about. It's an Italian restaurant so I'm excited to see what kind of twists they have on traditional Italian food. On Easter Sunday, we are returning to Santa Clara and eating dinner at Left Bank in Santana Row. Left Bank is another one of my favorite restaurants, so I'm very excited for some great French food!

No comments:

Post a Comment