Monday, April 25, 2011

Off the Beaten Path-Sriracha Wings


Sriracha is the best condiment ever! You can literally put it on anything. Because I did not eat in Benson, I realized how much my college diet depends on Sriracha. To show my mom and sriracha how much I appreciate flavor, I prepared this recipe for my mom. Enjoy!

2 1/2 lbs. chicken wings (12 to 15 wings)
1/4 cup (more if desired) Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Chili Sauce
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
1 Tbsp. of Worcestershire Sauce (optional)
Split wings at each joint and discard tips. Pat dry.
Place on a rack in a roasting pan and bake at 425 degrees for 1 hour; turning halfway through cooking time. OR Deep fry at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until completely cooked and crispy.
Combine butter, Huy Fong Foods Sriracha Chili Sauce, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
Dip wings in hot sauce mixture to coat completely.

Taken from Huy Fong Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment