Sunday, May 22, 2011

Benson Tips- Do it Yourself Paninis

Man, people are creative. This next Benson Tip comes from a person I met at the salad bar at Benson. So there I was, getting salad and I noticed that someone was standing at the waffle iron. I thought it was too late for waffles, so I went to go see what he was doing. When he opened the iron, there was a flattened toasted sandwich. I could only gawk in amazement when he said, "Its a panini, dude."
Now that your reconsidering everything you know about Benson sandwiches, let me give you some tips to make sure your sandwich doesn't toast wrong. Less is more. IF you have a lot of fillings in the sandwich, the bread will get soggy. Avoid multiple vegetables, a lot of moisture can ruin a panini. Avoid mayo, hot mayo is gross. SO have fun making paninis everyday of the week. I promise you its a great way to mix up Benson.

No comments:

Post a Comment