Sunday, May 22, 2011

Is It Safe?

So this past weekend, I came down with a terrible case of food poisoning. I wasn't sure what it could have been from, but I think I have finally figured it out. On Thursday night, I ordered carne asada street tacos from Benson. Usually, these tacos are one of my favorite meals to order at Benson, but I do not think I will be ordering them again anytime soon. I'm assuming I ate some bad meat because I ordered the tacos without any onions, meaning they only came with corn tortillas. A few of my friends also complained about feeling sick after eating the Mexican food at school, while others complained about feeling sick after eating Mexican food from Chipotle. I'm not quite sure if they are all related, but the situation does not sound good. I don't think that Santa Clara and Chipotle use the same food distributer, but I am not sure because both places use food from the surrounding area to ensure freshness. Regardless of whether or not the cases are related, I think it would be smart to stay away from the Mexican food in the area for a while because something is going on and it isn't good. I hope no one else gets sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment